Cannot find function hasMicrosites.
Download for iOS Download for Android
The VCU Mobile app is an on-the-go hub for all things VCU, connecting you to important Virginia Commonwealth University resources right from your phone. Look up students and faculty, learn about upcoming events on campus, find detailed information about courses, and get the latest news about VCU. In addition, get the latest VCU videos and images from around the university, track where you are as well as the bus system, and ask a question. The possibilities with the VCU Mobile app are endless, so what are you waiting for? Download it today!
Here's the current list of applications/services provided within the VCU Mobile app:
- Alert — View emergency and operating status information for VCU campuses and community.
- Alumni — Connect with your alumni association for information about member benefits, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Athletics — See the scores, schedules, and news for your favorite VCU Rams teams.
- Blackboard Learn - Access your Blackboard account to check your grades, post on discussion forums, and browse your online course content.
- Courses — Find detailed information about courses currently being offered by the University, including descriptions, locations, times, seats available, and more.
- Dining — Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
- Directory — Look up contact information for VCU students, faculty and staff. Call, email, or add them to your Contacts.
- Emergency — Quickly find and call emergency phone numbers at VCU.
- Events — Learn more about upcoming VCU events from the VCU Calendar of Events.
- Give Now — Make a gift to support any school or unit at VCU. Your generosity makes a difference.
- Images — Search, browse, and download images from university or subscription collections.
- iTunes U — Easily find lectures and videos from VCU on iTunes U.
- Library — View service hours, search the library catalog, reserve a study room, and much more.
- Maps — Search for buildings (and parking lots) on both the Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Find out where you are on campus using GPS.
- myVCU Portal — Access all the content of the myVCU Portal via your mobile device
- News — Read the latest top stories from the VCU News Center.
- RamRide — Need to take a VCU shuttle bus? Tracks the VCU buses in real-time and locate your nearest bus stop.
- RamSafe — Need a ride? Use this service to get a ride from VCU’s nightly safety service.
- Schedule — Access your current student schedule to learn when and where to go for your next class.
- Sites — Browse or search VCU websites in the mobile A-Z index. Defaults to mobile-friendly sites, but you can choose other categories to browse.
- Training — Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
- Videos — Watch videos on YouTube from various VCU departments.