Download for iOS Download for Android
The VCU Mobile app is an on-the-go hub for all things VCU, connecting you to important Virginia Commonwealth University resources right from your phone. Look up students and faculty, learn about upcoming events on campus, find detailed information about courses, and get the latest news about VCU. In addition, get the latest VCU videos and images from around the university, track where you are as well as the bus system, and ask a question. The possibilities with the VCU Mobile app are endless, so what are you waiting for? Download it today!
Here's the current list of applications/services provided within the VCU Mobile app:
- Directory — Look up contact information for VCU students, faculty and staff. Call, email, or add them to your Contacts.
- Events — Learn more about upcoming VCU events from the VCU Calendar of Events.
- Courses — Find detailed information about courses currently being offered by the University, including descriptions, locations, times, seats available, and more.
- Maps — Search for buildings (and parking lots) on both the Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Find out where you are on campus using GPS.
- News — Read the latest top stories from the VCU News Center.
- Videos — Watch videos on YouTube from various VCU departments.
- Images — Search, browse, and download images from university or subscription collections.
- Emergency — Quickly find and call emergency phone numbers at VCU.
- Library — View service hours, search the library catalog, reserve a study room, and much more.
- Athletics — See the scores, schedules, and news for your favorite VCU Rams teams.
- iTunes U — Easily find lectures and videos from VCU on iTunes U.
- Blackboard Learn - Access your Blackboard account to check your grades, post on discussion forums, and browse your online course content.
- RamRide — Need to take a VCU shuttle bus? This app allow to track the buses in real-time and locate the nearest bus stop.
- Schedule — Access your current student schedule to learn when and where to go for your next class.
- Sites — Browse or search VCU websites in the mobile A-Z index. Defaults to mobile-friendly sites, but you can choose other categories to browse.
- Dining — Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
- RamSafe — Need a ride? Use this service to get a ride from VCU’s nightly safety service.
- Training — Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
- Alumni — Connect with your alumni association for information about member benefits, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Give Now — Make a gift to support any school or unit at VCU. Your generosity makes a difference.